What happens to your data
CC Group processes personal and business data to the extent necessary for the responsible performance of CC Group's business objectives, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. This action consists of:
- The processing of personal data in the online CRM system for the purpose of rapid processing of responses and speeding up the process.
- The processing of personal data for the assessment of the suitability of candidates (freelancers or candidates from a supplier) to offer a candidate to a client.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of offering an applicant to a client.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of preparing, entering into, executing and terminating employment contracts.
- Handling any disputes. The personal data will be deleted no later than two years after termination of employment or two years after registration as a freelancer, unless certain personal data must be stored for a longer period according to the law. You can read our full privacy statement here.
RIGHT OF INSPECTION AND CORRECTION
You have the opportunity to view and possibly correct your personal data. To this end, you can contact us in writing or by telephone.